Sunday, September 19, 2010

HW 1b 3 questions

a)   Why are u studying English? Explain with details?

I studied English because it is very important. Everyone needs to learn English to live in the U.S. I need to learn English to communicate with the people around me. The most important reason is education and part of education is English. Without English its very hard to get a job. We all should learn English.

b)     Do you use English very much when you're not in this class? Explain what situations you need to use it in.

I use English a lot when I step out of this class. For example, walking around school on my first year of college, I need to ask for my directions. I would ask for help when I couldn’t find the way to go to building L or building D. I use English everywhere I go even at home.

c)     How do u feel when you use English? Are you sometimes nervous, comfortable, or...? Explain.

I feel really comfortable when I speak English; however I need to improve on my writing skill. When I talk to a Native speaker I feel a little nervous because I am afraid I pronoun something wrong. But when I talk to my friends and family I feel very comfortable because their English level is same as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment